GridironHistory
GridironHistory
Gridironhistory
Gridironhistory.com
Gridironhistory
Welcome to Gridironhistory

Please login or register. Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feel free to post about your favorite team or discuss the teams you don't like  (Read 984 times)

Lanny

• Administrator
  • The 1
    • View Profile

This site is for fans of college football

phoggy

I don't really have any teams that I just don't like really. There are some fan bases (LSU) I don't care for but no teams really. I will say this there are some programs that seem to think they're entitled to something just because they are that program. Notre Dame, OSU, Texas come to mind instantly. Notre Dame hasn't won anything since Holtz was there. OSU has done well but has been cheating since Tressel arrived appearantly, Clarett-present day anyway. As an Arkansas fan, I was born and raised to hate Texas but since we don't play them anymore, I only hate them when they're decent, which has been much lately it seems. But anyway seem to come across as entitled to something. Like I should bow down to Texas. Anyway, I said all that just to say respect needs to be earned on the field. Recently and fairly. Go Hogs!

Brand X Hog Fan

• Water Boy
  • Gridironhistory. The place for College Football
    • View Profile

Love Arkansas of course! Having spent time in Eastern Washington, I keep up with Washington State a little. Wife second team is UW  :(.

Team I love to hate the most is prolly Oklahoma. That all started back in '77 when their swagger and cockiness before the 78 Orange Bowl just infuriated me. 

LGFGPG

• Water Boy
  • Look Good, Feel Good, Play Good
    • View Profile

My team is the Arkansas Razorbacks.

Notre Dame is probably my least favorite. They are the most overrated team every year and never produce.

deadred

• Water Boy
  • I won't back down
    • View Profile

Been a Hog fan since 1964...I like OU, Michigan, and Michigan State.  I dislike Texas ( I hate that song), Notre Dame, USC, and Ohio State.  I love the SEC and hope they win every week, except when they play the Hogs.
"Winning isn't everything, but striving to win is."
         Vince Lombardi

steefhog

• Water Boy
  • Gridironhistory. The place for College Football
    • View Profile

I love all things Razorback. And I have, since I became aware people put on leather helmets and ran into each other in an open field.

My Uncle was a starter on the 1949 Hog team. It's genetic.

As a consequence, I am required by DNA to loathe the Longhorns, though in truth, that ire is waning, along with my eyesight. These days, I have particular animus for the Auburn Tigers. And while I do resent the fortress that Nick is building in Tuscaloosa...the guy can coach and I have trouble hating him for it.

Nope. It's Auburn. Can't stand 'em. Along with mosquitoes and cockroaches, they belong in the 'cannot for the life of me figure out why they exist' category.

In a minute, someone from Auburn will come on here and remind me they have a Crystal. And then tell me I'm jealous. And will never believe otherwise, for all their days. Sad life.

WOO PIG!!

BallHawger

• Water Boy
    • View Profile

Favorite Team: Arkansas Razorbacks

Team I also like: Arkansas State, Alabama, and West Virginia.

Teams I don't like: Oklahoma, Ohio state, LSU, USC, and Wisconsin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up